Season 1, Episode 3
How to Build a Successful Restaurant Business in New Zealand with Salah Mohammed | Behind the Dreams
Hosts & Guests
About This Episode
Salah Mohammed is the owner of Paradise Indian Food Restaurant Chain in Auckland. Paradise restaurant has been winning local boards’ people’s choice award consistently and the food offered by this restaurant has attracted some famous fans like Jonh Key, Sachin Tendulkar, Virat Kohli, Prince Williams, Badshah and many more.
In Episode 3 we will get to know Salah Mohammed’s story, how he started Paradise and the struggles he faced in his business. We will also discuss qualities/preparations a person need to start a restaurant in New Zealand, how to scale a restaurant to the next level and Salah’s advice for the restaurant owners.
Key Topics Covered:
• Salah’s story and why Paradise Restaurant is different.
• How does Salah manage his business?
• Struggles faced by Salah while building a restaurant business in New Zealand.
• How different it is to run a restaurant business in NZ than India?
• Qualities a person need to run a restaurant business in NZ?
• Qualities Salah looks for in a Chef who wants to work at Paradise.
• Advice for people who want to pursue a hospitality career.
• The story about why Paradise started ‘giving back to the community initiative’.
• One best advice for the immigrants living in New Zealand?
Kishan & Shanell started their YouTube Channel (Kishanell) journey in 2018 and, today they have 1.03m subscribers, more than 160 million views and claiming the status as the 16th largest YouTube channel in New Zealand.
In this interview, Nita will share how she used fitness as a tool to overcome her mental and physical issues. She will also give guidance to fitness junkies who want to build a career in Fitness Industry, her views on working in this industry as an Indian Girl, suggestions for women going through PCOD & PCOS and how she built her army of 90K followers on social media.
How To Start a Political Career in NZ | Priyanca Radhakrishnan | Rachit Kushwaha | Behind the Dreams
Super excited to collaborate with Priyanca Radhakrishnan , Labour List MP based in Maungakiekie, Auckland for Behind the Dreams Episode 11. Priyanca and Rachit will discuss, what are some first steps to enter a political party, qualities you need become a good politician, what it’s like to live a life as a Member of Parliament and, what is the best and worst part of being in this profession.
Join the Masterclass
Learn to Make $5K-$10K/month extra while doing a Full-Time Job or Business.
I have been working Full-time from the past 2 years, and while doing that, I have made myself thousands of dollars from an accessible side income business. All it requires to create a system that generates the income on autopilot and work 5-6 hours a week.